To Our Community
At Jewel-Craft, the health and wellness of our customers, employees and their families is our top priority. As we continue to adapt to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share the immediate steps we are taking to help decrease and avoid the spread of coronavirus in our community.
- Enhancing and increasing our daily cleaning practices.
- Closing 1 hr early each day (5pm instead of 6pm EST).
- Staggering our break times to limit large groups in the break areas.
- Spreading out all cafeteria tables to be approx. 6 ft apart and limiting 5 chairs per table.
- Providing a handout to all employees regarding infection prevention.
- Increasing the number of hand sanitizer stations throughout the shop.
- Encouraging Social Distancing outside of normal work hours.
We will continue to monitor the situation as it develops and implement recommended guidelines from the CDC and WHO. Our people are our biggest asset. As such, many safety measures will be strictly followed to help keep us all healthy.
To Our Clients
As always, we are here for you, especially in times of uncertainty. If you have jewelers out of work, we will happily take on your overflow repair work. With the international market experiencing such a large disruption, there’s a possibility your manufacturing orders could be delayed or completely cancelled.
Now is a good opportunity for everyone to re-evaluate their reliance on foreign markets. If you are interested in moving your manufacturing back to the U.S., we are here for you. Our shops are taking all the necessary health precautions, while still producing some of the finest jewelry on the planet. For more information or to contact us about how to set up a manufacturing order, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overall, we hope you all stay safe and healthy out there. Be sure to take your own necessary precautions, don’t stress out too much and remember that we are always here for you.